JOB VACANCIES : BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Closing date:31 January 2020)
To lead business development team in developing and diversifying our business, expend our clientele through creating and applying an effective strategy. The objective is to drive sustainable future financial growth of the organization while at the same time maintain strong relationship with the clients.
- Conduct research to identify new market and customer needs, and identifies the market trendsetter to expend the business.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing the market strategies and requirements, business potential and financials, evaluating market options, resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies by studying the risks and potential of the new venture, estimating the partners need and goals and ensuring it to be in line with the company strategies and operations requirement.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating and integrating client’s need and business operations requirement, whilst at the same time developing contracts which adhere to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- To be KPI focused.
- To carry out all any other duties, functions and responsibilities as directed/set out by the Management.
- Degree in Logistics Industries, Business Administration, Sales or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience preferably in large sales and marketing organization in managerial position.
- Possess good leadership with proven leadership quality with flexible interpersonal skills to build a cohesive team for achieving Company’s goals and objectives.
- Analytical, meticulous & ability to perform multiple tasks independently, effectively and efficiently.
- A self-motivated with strategic planning skill, critical and analytical thinking with business and financial understanding, preferably with proven result, is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM Software.
Please send your CV with full details on your academic qualification, working experiences, current and expected salary, contact numbers, copies of academic transcripts and certificates including latest passport size photograph to email@example.com before the closing date.