Quantity Surveyor role is to manage LMTSB contract stages and ensure the completion of project within its projected budget. He/She will be required to monitor materials requisition and ensure it is precise as per project requirement and budget. Whilst involve in cost negotiation with vendors, consultants, contractors and project accounts, he/she will also be required to provide advice on quality and legal aspect for contractual matters and disputes.
• Responsible in managing the financial and contractual terms of a wide variety of projects from pre-tender to post-contract stages.
• Responsible for pre and post contract administration, tendering, cost planning, submit progress claim, payment claim, certification and feasibility study.
• To monitor the cost control and ensure the overall budget of the projects are maintained from inception to completion.
• Create and conduct quantities assessment for Contract BQ, Variation Orders and final accounts.
• Establish and implement adequate contract administrative procedures and controls across all projects in LMTSB
• Participate in all change order negotiations and prepare cost estimation for each potential changes.
• To ensure tender documents are completed on time for tender calling and award within budget
• Organize and lead site evaluation with the Consultant & Contractors, verify progress claims, variation orders and final accounts for the project.
• Keep track on Contract Budgeting, progress of work done and VOs’ monthly status and related QS tasks.
• Work closely with other consultants, towards accomplishing targeted deadlines and milestone.
• Liaise internally with different departments in resolving contract related matters for equitable adjustment, contract disputes and contract claims.
• Participate in meetings to communicate contract related matters with Client/Consultants/Contractors for the completion of works.
• Comply with the ISO requirement and adhere to LMTSB HSSE policies and procedures.
• Support Management in organization key initiatives.
• To carry out any other duties, functions and responsibilities as directed/assigned by the Management.
03 October 2022
Please send your CV with full details on your academic qualification, working experiences, current and expected salary, contact numbers, copies of academic transcripts and certificates including latest passport size photograph to email@example.com before the closing date.