JOB VACANCIES : QHSSE EXECUTIVE (Closing date: 6 September 2019)
To develop and implement all QHSSE related documents and procedures; and regular updates on progress and other QHSSE requirement for the organization.
- To act as the company’s Quality Co-ordinator to ensure that all health safety, security and environmental procedures are carried out correctly according to local, national and international legislation. This role usually involves attending external QHSE meetings as the company’s representative.
- Responsible for all documentations in relation to health, safety, security and environmental and maintain all the documentations and safety manuals up to date and distribute to the respective parties accordingly within the organisation.
- Responsible to prepare policies and procedures for the company’s health and safety programme, which must meet quality and certification in ISO 9000, 14000 and 18000.
- Responsible for ensuring all safety training are carried out and include the QHSSE section in the company induction programmes for new employees.
- To be part of any emergency response team or disaster recovery team in the event of an incident happen.
- To participate in any internal meetings related to the company’s health, safety, security and environmental policies and procedures.
- Whenever required, liaise with third party e.g.: ship manager and join venture vessel operators to ensure standards are maintained, sharing experiences and coordination on HSSE matters.
- Responsible for carrying out all audits and preparing regular QHSE reports for the management team.
- Responsible to be a moderator during Root Cause Analysis meeting for Accident and Incident Investigation.
- Assist QMR for completing and maintaining the ISO documents
- Possess a Degree in Engineering with QHSSE qualification and certification.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in QHSSE related field which suitable for the position.
- Experience in seaport industry is an added advantage but equivalent experience in a similar role outside of the seaport Industry are also acceptable.
- Certified as Auditor/Lead Auditor for OHSAS 18001:2007 would be an advantage.
- Good command of written and oral English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to conduct training programmes for the organization.
- Well verse in Microsoft Window application i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High integrity.