JOB VACANCIES : PROJECT ENGINEER (Closing date:31 January 2020)
Prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. To perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. Ultimately, to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Design Engineer – Provide Detail Design & Drawings
- To Coordinate with the project design team, consultant reps’ team, in the design planning & implementation of the technical requirements in the construction works.
- To perform the basic & detail civil engineering design, design validation, calculation & produce the tender drawing or construction drawing, design safety reports as required & according to the standard engineering practices.
- To check & review the contractor’s proposed design, amend & improvise if necessary.
- Supervision & Expeditor of the Project Progress – Monitoring works
- To support PM to monitor & control the project’s Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Variation Order Management (VO), Risk Management, Issue Management, Client’s Acceptance & enhance line of Communication.
- To jointly drive organization projects performance management with appointed Project owners (Heads of Division, departmental Managers or appointed representatives) by Organize and control project technical and project progress reporting to ensure work proceed as programmed and carried out based on the project purpose, established method of statement, agreed procedures, engineering practices & specifications.
- To ensure the works of the contractor carried out as per schedule and project is completed within schedule time frame and up to quality of end result as per design.
- Project Maintenance – Facilities Maintenance Administrator
- During the DLP – Responsible to manage, plan, organize and implement building & facilities management as well as liaise with project owner, HSSE, contractors who perform the maintenance & any repairing works. Prevention & preventive maintenance plan.
- After DLP – Manage & works with the sub-contractors / suppliers / vendors or appointed personnel to ensure all the operation or service equipment are safe including establish safe working conditions by obtain an approved PTW. Works closely with other departmental operation and support services department as and where the needs arise.
- Tender Plan, Drawing, Sow & Bill of Quantity – Tender Supporting
- To prepare, review & produce the Tender Plan according to the format / SOP of Procurement Department.
- To identify & verified the Scope of Works with provide the comprehensive Bill of Quantity according to the engineering drawing & specifications.
- To check & validate the proposed shop / construction drawing or design criteria as submitted by appointed consultant or contractors. Study drawing and specification in details and identify problem/discrepancies. To ensure the work of contractor carried out as per construction drawing and specification
- COORDINATE PROJECT QUALITY PLAN – Interfaces Coordinator & QA/QC Administrator
- To implement any and all relevant policies, procedures and works instruction as so defined in the Company’s ISO system requirement, Occupancy safety, health and environmental management system requirement as addressed and meet all the time.
- To ensure project standard and quality are met via stringent project supervisions, compliance tests and monitoring to achieve desired results during project implementation by resolve all the conflict in the proper manner.
- Close coordinate, supervise on monitoring of works including activities, checking material delivered to site with regards to quality and quantity also ensure that verification and inspection of site work are planned and implemented to maintain control with minimize defect.
- Possesses minimum a Degree in Civil Engineering or related equivalent construction industry.
- Preferably 8 years’ experience working with the Consultant Firm, or Project Consultancy Management, Engineering / Civil work.
- Expert in Civil Engineering Design, Project Scheduling, Reporting, produce Construction Drawing, & prepare the complete Bill of Quantity.
- Experience in Facilities Management will be an advantage and Project Monitoring Work from inception until completion.
- Highly proficient in Civil Engineering Design Software, Microsoft Office, Excellent in power point presentation/reporting. Expert in AutoCAD drawing or sketch-up.
- Strong site leadership quality, able to communicate effectively, pleasant, outgoing, customer service skill and must be multitasking to work independently with minimal supervision. Able to conduct any required weekly technical & progress meeting.
- Multitasking & good in time management.
- Excellent verbal and writing in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Behavioral flexibility.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong site leadership quality.
- High integrity
Please send your CV with full details on your academic qualification, working experiences, current and expected salary, contact numbers, copies of academic transcripts and certificates including latest passport size photograph to email@example.com before the closing date.