JOB VACANCIES : PROCUREMENT MANAGER (Closing date:18 October
30 September 2019)
Seeking for skilled and experienced procurement manager to oversees multiple responsibilities in the Procurement department.
Responsible for handling the full cycle of purchasing activities which includes inventory planning and stock control, process purchase orders, follow up on the delivery order as well as price negotiations.
- Responsible for the supplier selection, price benchmarking, contract negotiation as well as monitoring the performance of suppliers.
- Ensure contracts are in place for all suppliers inclusive of terms and conditions, payment terms and delivery schedules.
- Maintain a supplier database to monitor supplier’s performance in the areas of service, quality and responsiveness to demand changes.
- Identify cost reductions, efficiency opportunities and contribute to the achievement of efficiency targets.
- Manage the performance of vendors/suppliers including the development of KPIs to track improvements of budget versus actual spending.
- Responsible for the preparation of Request for Quotation (RFQ) and in organizing tender evaluation submission and follow up.
- Ensure adherence to the purchasing polices are in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of the Company.
- To be KPI focused.
- Degree holder in Finance / Purchasing with Supply Chain Management business discipline and/or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to understand financial statements.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively through presentations, email and team discussions.
- Result oriented and with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving work environment.