JOB VACANCIES : LEGAL EXECUTIVE (Closing date: 6 September 2019)
To provide legal support to the operations unit and management of the organizations.
- To manage and monitor all contracts and agreements related matter including but not limited to commercial and corporate matters: –
- Service Agreement;
- Terminal Service Agreement;
- Letter of Offer;
- Other agreements.
- To draft, review and negotiate all legal documentation for internal use such as policies, circulars and other contractual and legal instruments with external parties: –
- Standard basis
- Complicated basis
- To provide, interpret and disseminate legal information to the staff.
- To provide legal opinion on issues that need to be brought to the Executive management’s attention and as requested by the Company’s management.
- Formulate compliance checklist to be adopted to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and other statutory requirements.
- To comply with the instructions given by the Superior from time to time
- Minimum at least Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for the position.
- Good command of written and oral English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High integrity