Maintains safe and secure environment for our client and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- To take an instruction from security in charge on day to day security program.
- To conduct security patrolling to prevent unauthorized entry or intrusion.
- To ensure full adherence to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- To adhere to Company Health, Safety, Security Environment (HSSE) policies and procedures.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers for safe route.
- Response and correspond to all emergency calls/report within the premise.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, access points and permitting entry and exit.
- Minimum Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) holder with 3 years’ experience in Security Section.
- Experience as a seaman would be an added advantage.
- Physically fit and also to work in high paced working environment
- Ready to work on rotation shift, long hours, work on weekend and public holiday.
- Clear from any criminal records
- Possess a B2 and D license.
- Able to converse and write in Bahasa and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A flexible approach with the ability to respond positively and take responsibility in a variety of situations.
- Problem solving
- Highly integrity
- Knowledge in computer is an added advantage