Project Engineer Design Coordinator
Prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. To perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. Ultimately, to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Project Design Engineer.
- To coordinate with the project design team, consultant reps ‘team, in the design planning & implementation of the technical requirement in the construction works.
- To perform the basic civil engineering design validation, calculation & produce the design safety reports as required & according to the standard engineering practices.
- To check & review the contractor proposed design, amend and improvise if necessary.
- Project Progress Supervision and Expeditor.
- To support PM to monitor and control the project Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Change Management (VO), Risk Management, Issues Management, Acceptance Management and Communication Management.
- To jointly drive organization projects performance management with appointed Project owners (Head of Division, departmental Managers or appointed representatives) by organize and control project technical and project progress reporting to ensure work proceed as programmed and carried out based on established method of statement, procedures, engineering practices and specification.
- To ensure the works of the contractor carried out as per schedule and project is completed within schedule time frame and up to specification and quality expected.
- Civil Project Maintenances.
- Responsible to manage, plan, organize and implement building and facilities management as well as liaise with project owner, HSSE, contractors who perform the maintenance and any repairing works. Prevention and preventive maintenance plan.
- Manage and works with the sub-contractors / suppliers / vendors or appointed personnel to ensure all the operation or service equipment are safe including establish safe working conditions by obtain an approved PTW. Work closely with order departmental operation and support services department as and where the needs arise.
- Adhering to all statutory requirements and renewals in related to Authorizes’ requirement are met.
- Tender Plan, Drawing, SOW & Bill of Quantity.
- To prepare, review and produce the Tender Plan according to the format / SOP of Procurement Department.
- To identify and verified the scope of work with provide the comprehensive Bill of Quantity according to the engineering drawing and specifications.
- To check and validate the proposed shop / construction drawing or design criteria as submitted by appointed consultant or contractors. Study drawing and specification in details and identify problem/discrepancies. To ensure the work of contractor carried out as per construction drawing and specification.
- Coordinate Project Quality Plan.
- To implement any and all relevant policies, procedures and work instruction as so defined in the Company ISO system requirement, Occupancy Safety, Health and Environmental management system requirement as addressed and meet all the time.
- To ensure project standard and quality are met via stringent project supervision’s, compliance test and monitoring to achieve desired results during project implementation by resolve all the conflict in the proper manner.
- Close coordinate, supervise on monitoring of works including activities, checking material delivered to site with regards to quality and quantity also ensure that verification and inspection of site work are planned and implemented to maintain control with minimize defect.
- Possesses minimum a Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture / Quantity Surveyor or Degree in Construction Management, or any related disciplines.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience working with the Consultant Firm, or Project Consultancy Management, Engineering / Civil work.
- Experience in Facilities Management will be an advantage and Project Monitoring Work from inception until completion, will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and writing in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Expert the Civil Engineering Design, Project Scheduling, Reporting, Produce Construction Drawing and prepare the complete Bill of Quantity.
- Proficient in Civil Engineering Design Software, Microsoft Office, Excellent in PowerPoint presentation/reporting.
- Expert AutoCAD drawing or sketch -up.
- Problem solving
- Behavioral flexibility