JOB VACANCIES : FINANCE MANAGER (Closing date:31 January 2020)
Seeking for skilled and experienced finance manager to oversees financial health of the company and to develop strategies based on financial research for management guidance in making profitable long term and short-term business decisions.
- Able to handle full set of accounts for a group of companies and ensure timely closure of management accounts & statutory compliance.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of the accounting / finance functions and all monthly reporting & filings.
- Engage in Business Plan process, Group Annual Budget preparation and prepare Quarterly Budget Review. Produce financial reports and analysis to monitor budget variances, to produce budget baseline and monitor the execution of the predetermined financial KPIs.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles. Maintain proper accounting records and filing system.
- Develop growth by providing advice and counsel to the Company’s key management/executives on the financial impact of their strategic and tactical decision.
- Responsibility for Company cash and treasury management and ensuring compliance with all the requirements of the Companies Act, the Securities Commission Act, the Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements (insofar as is required by the Company’s public listed shareholders), the Companies Commission of Malaysia, Inland Revenue, Bank Negara, Foreign Investment Committee and the like
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, bankers, lawyers, authorities and others.
- Analytical, meticulous & ability to perform multiple tasks independently & efficiently.
- Any other responsibilities to be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Must hold a degree or/and ACCA / CIMA or equivalent professional accounting qualification recognized by MIA.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (CA) registered with MIA.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of working experience preferably in a large accounting firm and / or large organization in managerial position.
- Possess good leadership with proven leadership quality with flexible interpersonal skills to build a cohesive team for achieving Company’s goals and objectives.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strategic thinker with high analytical skills and proven for result.
Please send your CV with full details on your academic qualification, working experiences, current and expected salary, contact numbers, copies of academic transcripts and certificates including latest passport size photograph to email@example.com before the closing date.